Healthcare Architecture Market Leader
Join our dynamic, award winning firm as a leading Healthcare Architect to help grow our successful practice. Discover fast-track opportunities that may lead to profit sharing and partnership.
The candidate shall be an experienced architect with deep understanding of the healthcare market, expertise in planning, programming, and technical documentation of healthcare projects. He/She shall have demonstrated track record of success in marketing, business development, and securing healthcare architecture contracts, a strong network in the industry, and a thorough knowledge of industry trends. Skill in leading the healthcare practice and project teams as senior member of the firm is a must as this leader will manage a variety of healthcare clients and will be responsible for the projects’ profitability, and client satisfaction. It is expected that the Healthcare Architecture Market Leader will bring creativity, great communication skills, a positive attitude, strong management and leadership skills, and foster an environment of accountability, excellence, collaboration and innovation to this role.
The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
DLA+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Primary Duties
- Leader of the Healthcare Market Sector.
- Prepare and execute business plans.
- Lead the marketing, business development of the sector.
- Attend industry related conferences and events.
- Active speaker, writer and user of social media to promote DLA+ and individual expertise in the marketplace.
- Negotiation and Procurement of healthcare contracts.
- Grow the healthcare market for DLA+ and meet established metrics and establish DLA+ as a regional leader in healthcare architecture.
- Accountability to manage project managers and project teams for compliance with contractual requirements, meeting internal budgets, client satisfaction and project profitability.
- Represent the firm to the industry, clients and the community.
- Required Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years demonstrated professional experience in healthcare projects.
- Demonstrated track record in marketing, business development, networking and securing healthcare projects.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Professional registration is required. Registration in Pennsylvania is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of Guidelines for the Design and Construction of Healthcare Facilities.
- ACHA certification is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of PA DOH approval process and successful track record in project approvals with agencies having jurisdiction.
- Proficient knowledge of AIA Contract Documents .
- Knowledge of BIM (REVIT and AutoCAD) is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, MS Project.
- Outstanding technical ability.
- Knowledge of LEED or LEED AP credentials are preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 Year Degree
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Performance based bonuses
- Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications.