We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team to assist in the growth of the firm through business development and marketing activities.
The candidate should be an experienced marketing professional with an understanding of the AEC industry. He/She shall have demonstrated track record of success in business development and marketing. Skill in project management is a must as this position will handle the coordination and production of business development marketing efforts related to opportunity identification and pursuit, proposals, qualifications packets, presentations, conferences, and CRM database management for the firm. The candidate will be expected to bring great organization skills, a positive attitude, strong project management, and creativity to DLA+.
The position will report to the Director of Marketing and Business Development.
DLA+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Primary Duties
- Actively research and identify potential opportunities for the firm (RFPs and RFQs).
- Manage the proposal process by serving as lead for the coordination of writing, editing and production of statements of qualifications, proposals and other marketing materials or assist with such efforts. Prepare proposal response forms for each applicable opportunity submission (inclusive of deadlines and all pertinent submission information) and proactively monitor proposal tasks. Responsible for quality control of all proposals to ensure RFP requirements are met.
- Update firm-wide CRM Database with project, proposal information, and vendor/company/client information on an ongoing basis and insures accuracy of information.
- Produce database driven reports requested by Director of Business Development and Marketing and firm Principals.
- Assist in the registration, planning, and promotion relative to industry related conferences and events in coordination with the Director of Business Development and Marketing and other Principals and Market Leaders.
- Assist in the registration, planning, and coordination of Career Fairs in coordination with the Director of Business Development and Marketing, Human Resources and other Principals.
- Maintains and creates up-to-date marketing information based on firm’s marketing standards, such firm marketing collateral materials, qualification packets and project sheets.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the website relative to projects, bios, job postings, and other modifications.
- Lead the coordination and planning of both internal employee and external client events with the Director of Business Development and Marketing.
- Required Skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Successful production of high-quality proposal product
- Experience as a Brand Ambassador
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- CRM database management experience including data entry, database process flows and report generation
- Basic CMS experience is beneficial
- Required Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience (preferably in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industry)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a marketing or related field; additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) membership desired
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Performance based bonuses
- Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications.