Join our dynamic, growing firm as a Visualization Specialist to help enhance our award-winning design portfolio. Discover opportunities that may lead to a leadership position.
This is a highly visible position which works directly with the firms design leaders and principals developing high end renderings and animations of architectural and interior environments. The candidate shall have advanced 3D modeling skills and utilize them to create visual materials that will aid in client retention and satisfaction. It is expected that he/she will bring leadership, creativity, a positive attitude, and innovation to this role.
The position will report to the Principal in Charge of Architectural Design.
DLA+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Primary Duties
- Create 3D digital models of Architectural and Interior environments
- Prepare high end photo-realistic renderings of projects
- Prepare digital animations
- Prepare design presentation packages
- Prepare marketing and promotional graphic materials
- Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated professional experience in the visualization field
- Proficient knowledge of SketchUp
- Proficient knowledge of Lumion
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Other graphic software capabilities are a plus
- Knowledge of BIM (REVIT and AutoCAD) is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Discretionary and performance based bonuses
- Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications.