Custom Naples Residence
DLA+ designed a new vacation home in Naples, FL. The two-story, 5,730 SF home has five bedrooms, a three-car attached garage, expansive swimming and lap pool, and outdoor living space.
- TOP PROJECTS
- Private Residence -The Lodge at Glendorn
- Custom Naples Residence
- American Shingle Style Home
- Private Residence -Northwestern PA
- The Residences Pittsburgh at 3 PNC Private Residence 2
- Laurel Valley Golf Club Guest Cottages
- Historic Allegheny Manor Home Addition
- Laurel Mountain Retreat: The Farmhouse
- Laurel Mountain Retreat: Entertainment Barn
- La Prima Espresso AC Marriott
Interesting InfoWhen left open, the sliding retractable glass doors in the family room double the amount of free-flowing indoor/outdoor living space.
- Construction Administration
- Completion Date
- December 2013
- Project Size
- 5,730 SF
PROJECT CHALLENGES AND OUTCOMES
DLA+ found inspiration from existing model homes in the gated golf course community to design a unique, custom home that suited the clients’ needs, while also fitting into the community development’s aesthetic guidelines.
The first floor features a grand, two-story foyer, open kitchen, family room, breakfast nook, study, master bedroom suite, and two bedrooms with bathrooms. Sliding retractable glass doors connect the family room to the large, outdoor living space, which can be enclosed by hidden roll-down screens. The second level has two additional bedrooms, game room/loft, wet bar and balcony that overlooks the pool. The outdoor living space and pool were a top priority for the owners. It includes an 8x55 foot lap pool, spa, outdoor shower, and a covered outdoor kitchen and cabana. Although it is a custom home, it visually fits the design and overall aesthetic context of the gated community.