DLA+ is accepting applications for multiple Project Architect openings. The successful candidates should be recently licensed architects or professionals seeking registration and will be responsible for general project tasks under the leadership of the firm’s senior staff, including principals.
These are full- time mid-level positions. Salary is based on and commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications. DLA+ offers medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401K employee savings plan, paid time off, short and long term disability insurance, and paid holidays. Additionally, discretionary bonuses are distributed based on performance and profitability.
DLA+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Staff are given opportunities to work independently and will participate in projects in the sports, higher education, commercial, retail and residential market segments. Duties will be consistent with the AIA Architect 1 and Architect 2 job profiles.
- Minimum Qualifications Required
- 5-15 years of demonstrated professional experience
- Minimum B Arch degree
- Proficiency with current versions of BIM – REVIT and AutoCAD with emphasis on project setup and delivery
- Knowledge of Masterspec
- Other knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe CS programs, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling software such as SketchUp, 3 DS Max, Rhino, Maya
- Knowledge of LEED or LEED AP credentials are preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to successfully meet project goals
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Working understanding of building construction methods and processes
- Working understanding of building codes and accessibility codes
- Working understanding of engineering disciples