Senior Interior Designer/Interiors Project Manager
Join our dynamic firm as a leading Interior Designer and Manager to help expand our successful practice and enhance our award-winning design portfolio. Discover opportunities for international work, leadership and growth.
The Senior Interior Designer leads the interior design effort on a project team while contributing to the project design, delivery, profitability and client satisfaction. This position is part of a highly creative, collaborative design team dedicated to innovative problem solving and excellence in design. Project types will include but not be limited to commercial corporate, government, healthcare, higher education, sports and retail, and residential. Strong communication abilities are essential for this position as this professional will interface with multiple client agents and will be responsible for overall client satisfaction. It is expected that she/he will bring creativity, positive energy, strong technical and leadership skills to this role, and foster an environment of accountability, excellence, and collaboration.
The position will report to the company COO with project reporting to Principal in Charge.
- Primary Duties
- Interior Design
- Project Management
- Supervisory Responsibilities (intermediate, junior, and intern interior designers)
- Required Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated professional experience as an interior designer
- Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from accredited school
- NCIDQ Certification
- Proficient knowledge of BIM (REVIT and AutoCAD), MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe CS preferred
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, colors and materials
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills and ability to quickly communicate design ideas and direction
- Ability to focus on a single client with a variety of projects or manage multiple concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Strong leadership, collaboration, organization, communication and professional relationship management skills
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Discretionary and performance based bonuses
Salary is negotiable based on and commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications.
DLA+ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.